Friday, June 29, 2012

Daddy Show Me The Way...Dear Dad Day 25

Dear Dad,
Today I acknowledge the fact that at times I am impatient. I understand that You have the perfect plan for me but at times its difficult to fully grasp that. You hold everything together for me. Every detail of my life is already planned out and those details are just right. Help me not to get deterred based upon my own thinking, what is going on around me, and the negative voice that randomly creeps in my head. Allow me to stand firm on Your promises, not wavering in my choices, beliefs, and determination. This is only the beginning and the places we will go are endless. Thank You for caring about me enough to ensure the best possible future.
Always Trusting In Your Plan
Kristen


Word on the Go: Habakkuk 2:3-4
3This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.4 “Look at the proud!
They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God

No comments:

Post a Comment