Monday, June 25, 2012

Dear Dad Day 22... Benefits of Great People

Dear Dad,
Its Monday and I’m super motivated. I am excited about all that is to come this week. I have learned that the more time I spend with You the less time I’m worried, anxious, frustrated, scared and the list goes on. Thank You for positive people in my life that are available to provide what’s needed when my fuel gets low. Because You placed these special people in my life I am able to benefit from great relationships with friends and family. This week I want to pray a special blessing for all of the people who are on the journey with me and who have blessed my life in a major way. Be it through their own ambition to complete their goals, their self motivation to keep pushing even through tough times, kind words spoken that wasn’t meant to bless me, but they did, strength to be phenomenal single parents, thoughtfulness to pray for me, our community, and anything else that isn’t self gratifying…I could go on and on, bragging about the wonderful people placed in my life and I am thankful for them. Put Your shield around us this week that we succeed and not fail, grow and not remain the same, and continue to bless others just as You have blessed us.
In Your name I ask everything,
Kristen

Word on the Go: Proverbs 18: 20-24 (NLT)
20Wise words satisfy like a good meal; the right words bring satisfaction.21 The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. 22 The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord.23 The poor plead for mercy; the rich answer with insults.24 There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment