Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear Dad I Follow You...Day 9

Dear Dad,
What a wonderful day You have created. Thank You for allowing me to enjoy all of Your goodness, and attention to detail as I hear the birds chipping and feel the sun rising. You are awesome. Lord help me to organize myself today. Organize my life according to Your instruction. Help me to organize beliefs, emotions, my schedule, conversations, and thoughts in such a way that I can hear Your voice clearly- ensuring that I am always doing what I am supposed to be doing. Father You are the absolute most important person to me, I put You above everything and everyone and I live to please You. You have proven Your faithfulness, love, and favor towards me every day; and that is reason enough to dedicate my life to You. I am eager to see what today holds, as I follow your voice.
Love You,
Kristen
Word on the Go: 2Samuel 22:29-31
29O LORD, you are my lamp. The LORD lights up my darkness. 30In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. 31“God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection

No comments:

Post a Comment