Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dear Dad Day 17...Continue To Cover Me

Dear Dad,
I am still excited from the success of yesterday. I am overwhelmed by Your visions and Your call on my life. As I go about my day today allow my words, actions, and thoughts to be balanced in You. Give me strength to endure the rain and courage to move forward. Guide my footsteps, guide my thoughts, and use me in every way, for I am open and available to you. I am vulnerable to Your will and I earnestly live for You. Bless and protect everyone in my circle; I pray a special blessing over my family and friends, their lives, their relationships, jobs, children, marriages, businesses, and relationship with You. Additionally, I pray for my enemies, I pray for their revelation of You, I pray for their protection, and their heart. I know You are able to do all things, and I believe You will do just that. Every burden, care, worry, or frustration I lay them at Your feet and walk away holding Your peace, glory, and blessings in my heart. I absolutely love You; purely, with my whole heart, and with all my trust. Thank You for this day.

Kristen
Word on the Go: 1 Peter 5: 6-11 (NLT)
6So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. 7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 8 Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. 9 Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are. 10 In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. 11 All power to him forever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment