Friday, June 15, 2012

Help Me Believe...Dear Dad Day 12

Dear Dad,
I am so glad the weekend is here. I am thankful for everything that transpired this past week. I have learned a few things and I am working hard to overcome others. One thing I realized this week is that You hold it all together. Help me not to question You. I know that You know all things, because You are the orchestrator of it all. At times it’s difficult to believe that everything is working out for my good, when things seem soo bad around me but I continue to believe that You are bigger than any of my problems. Help me to hold onto the promise You have given me….. against all odds. I realize that our relationship is truly a faith walk, me trusting and believe totally in a God I have not seen. However I have evidence that our relationship is real based upon the many things You have done in my life. Allow me to think on those things when life seems tough, rough, or totally confusing. I have no idea what You are up to, but I know that You have my back.
Sincerely you daughter,
Kristen

Word on the Go: Romans 8:24-28
24We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.) 26And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groaning that cannot be expressed in words. 27And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will. 28And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment