Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thank You Dad.... Dear Dad Day 4

Dear Dad,
Today I am overwhelmed by Your word and instruction. You love me enough to give me a life manual, called the Bible, to help me navigate through this world. You have even blessed others with the idea to make this life manual available to me anywhere at anytime. Thank You for the individual or team who decided to use their godly talents and gifts to create a bible app, so I can read Your word on my phone, a virtual bible so I can upload it to any pc or desktop, an audio bible, when I’m too lazy to read or have difficulty understanding some of the words in it. You are awesome. I am soo full of Your lovingkindness, grace, and mercy today, and I choose to worship You for Your goodness and ability to do ALL things, and do them Exceptionally Well. You are the reason I live and breathe. Today is already blessed because You made it, I am already blessed because I am able to experience it, so have Your way in my life today God. Use me, and allow me to greatly impact the world with my choices, words, and actions. You are Holy.

Thank You Dad,
Kristen
Word On The GO:
1Peter 4:10-11
10God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.11 Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment