Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dear Dad...Mornings w/ You

Dear Dad,
It’s is a beautiful Saturday and I’m glad to have spent some time with You this morning. Thank You for being the perfect gentleman and extending Your unfailing love towards me. As I go about my day today, in the company of friends and family I pray that You protect us and allow us to have a great time enjoying one another’s company. Thank You for the unscheduled miracles You have set up for me today, and I thank You in advance for Your protection, grace, and mercy. I look forward to spending the day surrounded by You and truly having a wonderful Saturday. This weekend is already blessed; as we all enjoy this downtime before a productive workweek ahead of us.
Love you dearly,
Kristen

Word on the Go: Psalms 118: 23-25
23This is the LORD’s doing, and it is wonderful to see. 24 This is the day the LORD has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it. 25Please, LORD, please save us. Please, LORD, please give us success.

No comments:

Post a Comment