Friday, June 22, 2012

Time for the Tests...Dear Dad Day 19

Dear Dad,
We have reached another Friday safely, blessed, and with a sound mind. This week I learned that tests are real. I am growing to appreciate Your tests and study to pass them. It seems like this , life’s pop quizzes were at an all time high. I have never experienced so many circumstances that test my character in such a short amount of time in my entire life. In all actuality I probably have, but my relationship with You was not clear enough for me to recognize it, so I guess I failed those test. But now I can stand confidently, able to recognize tests, and live with a determination to do whatever is necessary to pass them. Thank You for the plans You have for me, the plan to strengthen my character, draw me nearer to You, and mature me so that I am effective in my personal life, home, and in the world. This weekend is about to be a blast!!! Thank You Lord.
Love you more and more,
Kristen

Word on the Go: James 1:2-4
2 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment