Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thank You For Growth Dear Dad Day 18

Dear Dad,
Thank You for growth and maturity. I am so happy with the person I am evolving into, and I look forward to the positive change and growth that is to come. This journey with You has truly been an out of body experience where I’m able to analyze the direction of my life, assess all persons, things, etc that have or has had influence over me, continuously growing tremendously in my relationship with You, and lastly figuring out what’s important in life an making that my focal point. I understand that I am not perfect but I earnest strive towards Your perfection daily. In addition to my personal growth, I have had the pleasure of watching some of my close friends and family members grow as well. My oldest niece has graduated high school and is currently visiting in Spain before her transition to my Alma Mater lol. My beautiful cousin is preparing for her visit to Korea, getting an opportunity to leave her mark on Your world, while another cousin visited France, Pairs, and London just a few weeks ago. All of these endeavors are an opportune time to experience growth. I am thankful that my family and I are afforded the opportunity to view your handiwork culturally and grow spiritually, in our thought process, and in our character from all of the blessing and revelations afforded to us through our life experiences. I love you God, I love my family & friends, and lastly I can truly say I love myself.
Kristen
Word on the Go: Philippians 3:12-15
12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[d] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. 15 Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you. 16 But we must hold on to the progress we have already made.

No comments:

Post a Comment