Friday, June 8, 2012

Dear Dad...Family, Friends, & Employment..Day 5

Dear Dad,
I love you soo much. You are so faithful, not only in my life but in the life of my friends & family. You are the ruler of employment, thank you God for my friends & family who have jobs, are looking for jobs, or about to leave or be let go from a job. I pray that all my family & friends have the privilege of recognizing their purpose TODAY, and immediately begin working for You to fulfill Your plan for their lives; That those connected to me are allowed to have careers and not just mere jobs. Thank You for the true fulfillment that comes from You, so each of us could live out Your purpose for our individual lives daily. In what we say, in what we do, what we think, at our jobs, with our families, with our friends, and even amongst strangers… let the joy of the Lord shine brightly through us that validates our commit to follow Your WILL for us. I trust you Daddy as I navigate this life. I understand that You will send tests my way, to develop our relationship and mature me spiritually. Allow not only myself, but my friends and family to pass the test, be it through finances, employment, relationships or decisions. I love you GREATLY. Let’s impact the day.
Your Baby,
Kristen

Word On the Go: John 14:27- I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment