Sunday, June 24, 2012

Why I Need My Daddy....Day 21

Dear Dad,
Ahh someday’s things are heavier than others, but I praise You still. Help me to hold onto Your promises and word as I face the many obstacles in my way. Allow me to think beyond myself, how I feel, and what I desires and focus on YOU, what You said, how You feel, and what You desire. I understand that Your plan may requires something of me, and I choose to become intune with Your requirements. Sometimes it’s giving up things I like, choosing to be isolate, ignoring the demands or requests of man, and/or developing tunnel vision, not being swayed or strayed by the perceived success and blessings of others. Your ultimate plan for my life is beyond anything that I can imagine. As I walk in faith today, I call things that be not as though they were, I look to the mountains in my way and demand them to move, and I lay all my burdens at Your feet and confidently walk away knowing God’s got my back. I thank You for being the greatest dad, provider, supporter, and visionary I know. Hold me close to You today, I need thee.

Lost w/out You,
Kristen

Word on the Go: 1 Corinthians 1: 7-9 (NLT)
7Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. 8 He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. 9 God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment