Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Dad.....Day 3

Dear Dad/ Day 3
Thank you daddy for all you are doing in my life. Thank you for allowing me to see the boundaries You have placed before me; the limitations for my life that are designed to keep me safe. Help me make the right decisions about who I communicate with today, what I eat, what I say, and where I go. As I seek Your face today, and make a conscious effort to spend quality time with You, please reward me with Your peace, love, and a greater knowledge and understanding of who You are. I love You because you 1st loved me. You have shown me the greatest example of love there is. As I navigate through life, especially as a single woman, I pray that I search for the love of Christ in every individual I come across. Realizing that you set the standard for the type of love I should show others and the same love that should be shown to me, by any person invited into my space. Thank You for being the wonderful blessing of my life.

Sincerely Your Fav,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment