Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Dad...Thanks For Your Plans...Day 10

Dear Dad,
I am soo glad that You cover me. You protect me in times of trouble and no matter what You are always there. Allow me to receive Your goodness today, when things look bleak, help me to know that You are able to make all things clear. If I come to You, I am able to ask for whatever I want and You are faithful to provide that for me. Allow me to search Your heart and discover what I should ask of You; that my wants and desires line up with what You want for me. After all You are perfect and You know the plans for my life from beginning to end. I thank You for rescuing me from myself, from harm, from negativity, and from my emotions. I know that You are fighting my battles for me behind the scenes, and today You are going to do a mighty work in me, to bring me UP to Your standards, and OUT of chaos, confusion, and mess. Thank You for being a right now God. Deliver me, and set me up on Your path.
Amen
Kristen

Word on the Go: Isaiah 46:3-4; 8-10
3Listen to me, descendants of Jacob, all you who remain in Israel. I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. 4 I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.
8“Do not forget this! Keep it in mind! Remember this, you guilty ones. 9 Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. 10 Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment