Sunday, June 10, 2012

What a Weekend... Dear Dad Day 7

Dear Dad,
Daddy what a great weekend. OMG it was full of wholesome fun, supportive family & friends, and continuous celebration. I particularly like how You showed out on my behalf at IML’s event, I knew you would. Every detail went well, everything went according to plan, and we even had some unexpected surprises. Your faithfulness is so consistent and that means the world to me. No matter what, I can always count on You, and I seek Your wisdom as I face life’s demands. Thank You for listening to me, answering my prayers, and always being available. As I prepare for this week I expect You to show up and out concerning every area of my life. Gosh how I love You and I truly enjoy bragging on the relationship I have with my dad…..hopefully people I meet, & family members alike will want to learn more about You, especially since you’re so easy to get to. I’m sure we will chat before I go to sleep.....love u, ttyl!
Kristen
Word on the Go: Psalms 143: 8-11
8Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk,
for I give myself to you. 9Rescue me from my enemies, LORD; I run to you to hide me. 10Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. 11For the glory of your name, O LORD, preserve my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment