Saturday, June 9, 2012

Trust You Dad....Dear Dad Day 6

Dear Dad,
Today it’s all about trusting You. When we face the unknown it’s easy to get discouraged, scared, and even timid to continue to do what You have called us to do. I realize that results may not turn out the way I want them to, but most importantly I do understand that Your intentional plan for my life is the ABSOLUTE best. Having faith is believing what I cannot see and today I put 100% faith in You and profess credence that Your perfect Will will be done. You are awesome, and more than any girl could ask for. You have never left me alone, or abandoned me, and for that I give You the glory, honor, and respect you deserve. Your are awesome.
From Ya Baby Girl,
Kristen

Word on the GO:
James 1:3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment