Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dear Dad You Are My Provider....Day 23

Dear Dad,
Thank You for providing my every need. All I have to do is ask in Your name and what I hope for will be provided. I thank You for being such a gentleman that You take care of everything. You make sure my bills are paid, I’m clothed, gas is in my car, and You allow me to enjoy luxuries such as nails, hair, trips etc. You totally spoil me with Your goodness, that is most times undeserved. For this I give You praise. Not only do You provide financiall,y You make sure I am healthy and safe. I am thankful that all I have to do is worship You, thank You, and spend time with You and You cover the rest. You have also given me every tool I need to accomplish any goals I seek after. You provide all connections, opportunities, proper timing, and wonderful relationships to move forward in life. I love You and I look to You to do all things in my life, so there is no mistake that You and You alone provide and afford me every opportunity, every blessing, and this wonderful life. Thank You
Totally Surrounded to You,
Kristen

Word on the GO: 2 Corinthians 9:10-11(NLT)
10For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you.11 Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment