Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear Dad Sooo Dependable...Day 8

Dear Dad,
You are so freaking dependable. I mean seriously whenever I need You, You are there. All I have to do is start talking and You will listen, if I need validation You have provided me with a book that has everything in it I need. I love You so much for taking the time out of Your busy life to make sure that I am taken care of emotionally, physically, financially, and mentally. I don’t take that lightly, I give You unconditional praise for that. Help me to understand that You got this…You hold my future in Your hands. I am alive because of You, and everything that happens, good or bad, has been allowed by You and it all serves a purpose bigger than Me. I look forward to spending time this week getting to know You more. You are my beginning and my end, even my in between. That is why I love you so much. I can proudly say…I trust my daddy 100%. Thank You again.
Kristen
Word on the go: Isaiah 49:19
19”I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me if I could not be found. I, the LORD, speak only what is true and declare only what is right”

No comments:

Post a Comment