Sunday, July 1, 2012

Loving You Ways....Dear Dad Day 26

Dear Dad,

Thank You dearly for Your timing. For trails work patience and patience builds endurance. It’s amazing how knowing You brings an abundance of peace in the middle of chaos. Life has a way of looking great, then looking real bad, throwing curve balls then throwing parties, but You remain the same. You are holy, sovern, and leveled. How fantastic to know that there is someone who has all power in their hands, on my team. I love You so much for Your care and concern for the lives of everyone. It’s amazing how in tune You are with all of us at the same time. I am delighted on July 2, for all that You have done for me up to this point. It goes beyond words; Your glory, Your wonderfulness, Your greatness on my behalf. Your love covers me. I am protected by Your grace. You got this & I trust You.

Love ya... long time,
Kristen

Word on the Go: 2 Corinthians 6:6 (NLT)
We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love.

No comments:

Post a Comment