Friday, July 6, 2012

Dad You Comfort Me....Dear Dad Day 28

Dear Dad,
Today is Friday and I am thankful for this past week. As I spent quality time with family and friends I have noticed that the enemy is busy, trying to steal, kill, and destroy the mind. I am thankful that I am reminded to think of You during those crazy moments. Help me to project Your glory and plan for me into my future as opposed to the chaos that the enemy tries to flood my mind with. Everything that You create is good and very good, and every plan for my life is good as well. Allow me to find comfort in Your voice as I tune out all the noise around me. Today I am resting safe in Your arms as I rely on You to do the impossible, make ways out of no ways, provide comfort and peace, and speak to my heart holy spirit, giving me the words that will bring new life. I love YOU.
KB
Word on the Go: Psalms 94:16-29
Who will protect me from the wicked? Who will stand up for me against evildoers? 17 Unless the Lord had helped me, I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave. 18 I cried out, “I am slipping!”
but your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me. 19 When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment