Monday, July 23, 2012

No Need 2 Worry.....I'm Taken Care Of.....Dear Dad Day 35



Dear Dad,

It’s amazing to know that You are fully aware of what’s going on with me. You know everything about me, my past, present, and future and You hold nothing against me (because I made the choice to surrender to You). You know all of my wants, needs, and desires and they are just as important to You as they are to me. To show You my gratitude for being so concerned with me, and seeking the best for my life I choose to honor You; Respect Your timing and the plans You have for me; I choose to live in the moment and embrace everything You have allowed to take place in my life.  It’s crazy to watch You work, and as a result watch my growth. It is my full desire to #1 trust You completely. #2 make every effort to be the best woman (for my male readers, insert “man”) that I can be. #3 stop complaining, worrying, speaking negative, and becoming frustrated with the happenings or non happenings of my life. And lastly #4, constantly remind myself of your Goodness. You alone are more than enough. So all in all I want to thank you for being overly concerned about me.  

Kristen

Word on the Go: Matthew 6:28-34
28“And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, 29 yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. 30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? 31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God[d] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment