Friday, July 13, 2012

Your Way Is The Absolute Best..Thank You Dear Dad Day 30


Dear Dad,

 I woke up this morning in Your fullness. You alone are great, and worthy to be praised. I delight myself in Your will today. Thank You for life, every moment of it. The things and people we take for granted forgive us, most importantly forgive us for taking You for granted. You have never left us, You will not forsake us, and You promised that You will be with us all the way until the end of time. Your presence is all over me this morning. Thank you. Thanks for the great people You have placed among us. Our family and friends, our co workers, ministers and pastors who spend crazy hours with You to pour into the lives of Your people. Today I surrender to You and ask You to have Your way in my life. I am tired of living defeated and below my purpose in life and I seek Your fullness and perfect will for ME. You alone are the greatest dad ever.
Signed,

     Kristen

Word on the Go: Psalms 119:9-16
How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word. 10 I have tried hard to find you— don’t let me wander from your commands. 11 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. 12 I praise you, O Lord; teach me your decrees. 13 I have recited aloud all the regulations you have given us. 14 I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches. 15 I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways. 16 I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment