Thursday, July 26, 2012

For the Smart & Successful.....Dear Dad Day 38


Dear Dad,

YOU SHOW OUT!!!! I just want You to know how badd You are and I am so in awe of You. It is true the more time I spend with You the more I know You, the more You speak to me, and the more I grow as a person. Every morning I wake up its Your time. I can’t start my day without spending time with You. I see the benefit of doing so everyday; it’s not for money, or cars, for a man (or woman for my males), or to be “blessed” but it is to grow as a person. I am so inspired by growth. It brings me so much joy and I long for it. This world will make you think the more you have the greater you are, I strongly disagree. The larger one grows spiritually and morally defines their success. It’s not necessary to “wanna be successful”, I seek Your face everyday therefore I am successful. I just enjoy watching You work inside and outside of me. I give You the “OK” to have Your way with me. No longer will I stop You with my doubts or reservations. You won’t withhold any good thing from me and I know this to be true. Love You.

Eager to watch You work today,
Kristen  

Word On The Go: Matthew 13: 18-23 (NLT)
18Now listen to the explanation of the parable about the farmer planting seeds: 19 The seed that fell on the footpath represents those who hear the message about the Kingdom and don’t understand it. Then the evil one comes and snatches away the seed that was planted in their hearts. 20 The seed on the rocky soil represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. 21 But since they don’t have deep roots, they don’t last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing God’s word. 22 The seed that fell among the thorns represents those who hear God’s word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life and the lure of wealth, so no fruit is produced. 23 The seed that fell on good soil represents those who truly hear and understand God’s word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!”

No comments:

Post a Comment