Sunday, July 15, 2012

Only You Can Do It....Dear Dad Day 31


Dear Dad,

As I go about this life I am encouraged by others to create bucket lists, write down that of which I wish to accomplish, map out my own life, make plans for my future and so forth. While that MAY have its place, please allow me to understand everything that I come up with is merely an idea. And while ideas have their place, You are the ultimate visionary and You have the final say. Please redirect my attention from what I think I want and need, to what You KNOW I need. I trust You 1000% to have my back always, to not withhold any good thing from me. I trust that You have all power in Your hands, I trust that I am safe, my success will be measured by Your carefully throughout and constructed intent of success for my life. I trust that I will build lastly relationships with likeminded people. I trust to have a godly spouse that understands YOUR DESIGN of marriage and family. I trust that I will be content with the life You have so richly blessed me with, AND most importantly I trust the promises You made me, the sound of Your voice, and Your vision for my life.

Forever trusting The Master,
Kristen



Word on the Go: Jeremiah 29: 11-14 (NLT)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”

1 comment: