Monday, March 4, 2013

Who Does That?




With everything being exposed instantly in this social media age we are often struck with the only response we can think of “Who does that?” Unfortunately, we do, all of us. Our level of acting stupid is only limited by our enlightenment on a subject or action and the most common reason, HOW WE FEEL at the time. There are families wrecked because “I didn’t feel loved” People killed because “I feel ok to drive with a couple a drinks under my belt”. Lives ruined because “I feel if I could just pack the house I can make more money”. We make all kinds of excuses for why we do what we do. Check your motives, why DO YOU do what YOU do, ask honestly if it promotes more than how you feel at the moment?
For God so loved the world He gave His only Son so we might live.



Self-check your feelings. WHO DOES THAT? Those who desire to have the mind of Christ.
~Betty Black

Additional Resources


John 3:16 Philippians 2:4-6 Proverbs 16:18


No comments:

Post a Comment