Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You Can't Afford 2 Give Up.......Dear Dad Day 41


Dear Dad,

Ok it’s been a minute, but even in these past few days You have remained faithful. Words cannot express the importance of following Your prompting. It is easy to get dependant on others for provision, security, guidance, financial relief, and the list goes on but You are the source. Sometimes I think You turn up certain situations in our lives so we will get that You are the only resource. You allow things to happen, good, bad, and ugly to build us up, and to make Your name larger in our lives. I love how You provide us our daily portions even before the day begins. I love when things get down to the wire and You show up and out. Things really get wild when I get into this crazy panic about things I can’t control, and You calm me down and tell me not to worry. You are my Hero and I love you immensely. One thing I can say without a doubt: I have no idea what’s going on; however with that said I’m n love with someone who does..... so that means I’m too good! Love you father.

Kristen

Word on the Go: Romans 4:20-25
20 Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. 21 He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises. 22 And because of Abraham’s faith, God counted him as righteous. 23 And when God counted him as righteous, it wasn’t just for Abraham’s benefit. It was recorded 24 for our benefit, too, assuring us that God will also count us as righteous if we believe in him, the one who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was handed over to die because of our sins, and he was raised to life to make us right with God.

2 comments: