Thursday, August 9, 2012

Living my Life Because It's Golden.....Dear Dad Day 44


Dear Dad,

I see You working in me and it’s so far greater than anything that I could ever do, and  anything that I could ever imagine. On so many levels I see growth, maturity, and understanding, patience, and most importantly peace. You are so right when You said those who are in need can run to You and are safe. I see the years I wasted trying to figure things out my way, which ultimately turned out to be a total bust. I am eager to see the lasting results yielded from doing things Your way, in comparison to doing them my way. I already know it’s going to be epic. Thank You for the gifts of purpose, passion, and destiny in conjunction with Your grace and Your mercy. Today I have never smiled so radiantly, both inward and outward at Your goodness and faithfulness towards me. I am overwhelmed and so very thankful to be your child.
Kristen

                                                                 Photo Inspired by Ebonne

Word on The Go: Psalms 118: 19-29 (NIV)
19 Open for me the gates where the righteous enter, and I will go in and thank the Lord. 20 These gates lead to the presence of the Lord  and the godly enter there.21 I thank you for answering my prayer  and giving me victory! 22 The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone. 23 This is the Lord’s doing and it is wonderful to see. 24 This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Please, Lord, please save us. Please, Lord, please give us success. 26 Bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord. We bless you from the house of the Lord. 27 The Lord is God, shining upon us.
 Take the sacrifice and bind it with cords on the altar. 28 You are my God, and I will praise you!   You are my God, and I will exalt you! 29 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment