Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Smile....It's Ok......................Dear Dad Day 48


Dear Dad,

I have learned to keep a smile on my face during all adversities. What good does it do for me to frown? If I can’t think of any reason to smile I have life. I am still here despite all of the things that could have taken me out. Every time I get into my car, I return home, when I’m out and about you have kept me safe, so for that I smile. Some days are better than others, some things work out faster than others, but nonetheless I smile. I am even thankful for the ability to smile, the ability to walk, talk, move, etc. When things look impossible I have learned that It’s best to start thanking You for everything You’ve made possible. Besides nothing is too impossible for You, so I have no reason to do anything other than smile! It’s a  new day, a new opportunity, and a new chance for me to grow, become better, and learn from whatever circumstances I face. Today I smile………REAL BIG!!!!

Kristen J

Image courtesy of Yahoo 



Word on The Go: Romans 5: 3-5
3There's more to come: We continue to shout our praise even when we're hemmed in with troubles, because we know how troubles can develop passionate patience in us, and how that patience in turn forges the tempered steel of virtue, keeping us alert for whatever God will do next. In alert expectancy such as this, we're never left feeling shortchanged. Quite the contrary—we can't round up enough containers to hold everything God generously pours into our lives through the Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment