Monday, August 27, 2012

Today Can Only Get Better..........Dear Dad Day 55


Dear Dad,


I am expecting Your greatness to manifest in my life today. As the day goes on I declare peace, happiness, safety, and growth. This is the day You have made, and I choose to be glad about it and be as productive as possible, honoring You with my life. I realize that it’s by Your choice that I am here, so I will live out today with total gratitude, humbled that You decided to let me see today. Use me in my actions, speech, and non verbal cues to show Your love towards myself and others. I will not be prompted by self or the enemy to act outside of godly character, take part in gossip, or succumb to laziness. Life and death lies in the tongue so today I speak life in my relationships, my bank account, my body, my purpose, and my future. Words cannot express the level of thankfulness that I possess knowing that You chose me to live life today. Thank You for the opportunity.

Kristen
(Image provided by Google)


Word on The Go: 1 Thessalonians 1:11-12
Because we know that this extraordinary day is just ahead, we pray for you all the time—pray that our God will make you fit for what he's called you to be, pray that he'll fill your good ideas and acts of faith with his own energy so that it all amounts to something. If your life honors the name of Jesus, he will honor you. Grace is behind and through all of this, our God giving himself freely, the Master, Jesus Christ, giving himself freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment