Sunday, September 16, 2012

Touchdown........Dear Dad Day 64


Dear Dad,

Your awesome plan for our lives is made evident the more we spend time with You. I know we are supposed to plan, write our vision, make it happen and all that jazz but what would happen if we rested in knowing that You write the plays for our lives? If we developed that radical faith, that listened to Your voice and made decision based off what You said? Not trying to go here or there, to be in the right places, or trying to link up with so and so because they have a connections, but trusting in our , true, living GOD, our Father. What if we knew the value of the connection we have with You, and trust that You are able to not only write the plays, but make them as well! As I transition from the woman (or man for my male readers) I want to be into the woman (man) You created me to be, I embody Your fullness, grace, mercy, direction, power, patience, and love as I wait on You, listen to You, spend time with You, and trust You with my life.
TOUCHDOWN!!!!
Kristen
IMAGE FROM GOOGLE

Word on the Go: Jeremiah 29:11 Proverbs 3:5-6
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment