Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Moments...............................Dear Dad Day 60


Dear Dad,

I like to say that life is made up of random moments, out of the blue an old friend can contact us, we could be offered a job in the grocery store, or miraculously be healed from a threatening illness. While in the natural I call it random, in the sprit it is ordained. Thank you for the ordained moments in life, giving me to opportunity to lend a hand when it’s needed, give when necessary, those ordained encounters with strangers that change their life for the better, or that ordained moment when I realized how phenomenal you are. As I go about life, I choose to seek the ordained opportunities you have designed for me and
take full advantage of them. Nothing is impossible for you, with you there are endless possibilities, and thank you for making a way not only in my life, but all the lives of those I come in contact with.

Kristen

Image from Google


Word on the Go:
John 4: 7-10
7 Soon a Samaritan woman came to draw water, and Jesus said to her, “Please give me a drink.” 8 He was alone at the time because his disciples had gone into the village to buy some food. 9 The woman was surprised, for Jews refuse to have anything to do with Samaritans.[b] She said to Jesus, “You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan woman. Why are you asking me for a drink?” 10 Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water.”

1 Kings 17:2
Then the Lord said to Elijah, 3 “Go to the east and hide by Kerith Brook, near where it enters the Jordan River. 4 Drink from the brook and eat what the ravens bring you, for I have commanded them to bring
you food.”


2 Kigns 4: 1-7  
One day the widow of a member of the group of prophets came to Elisha and cried out, “My husband who served you is dead, and you know how he feared the Lord. But now a creditor has come, threatening to take my two sons as slaves.” 2 “What can I do to help you?” Elisha asked. “Tell me, what do you have in the house?” “Nothing at all, except a flask of olive oil,” she replied. 3 And Elisha said, “Borrow as many empty jars as you can from your friends and neighbors. 4 Then go into your house with your sons and shut the door behind you. Pour olive oil from your flask into the jars, setting each one aside when it is filled.” 5 So she did as she was told. Her sons kept bringing jars to her, and she filled one after another. 6 Soon every container was full to the brim! “Bring me another jar,” she said to one of her sons.
“There aren’t any more!” he told her. And then the olive oil stopped flowing. 7 When she told the man of God what had happened, he said to her, “No sell the olive oil and pay your debts, and you and your sons can live on what is left over.”


https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment